Target 2020 - Worcestershire
The Worcestershire Target 2020 project and will support at least 200 Worcestershire based small and medium-sized enterprises over the next three years.
The project offers support in terms of:
- Expert energy efficiency advice including onsite energy survey, analysis of historical energy use, advice report presented onsite and help to create an action plan.
- Partial grants to help fund the installation of energy saving measures. The grants are subject to eligibility criteria and range from £500 to £5,000 and cover 35% of the installation costs.
Grants can be used for anything that will result in sufficient carbon savings. This could include, but is not restricted to:
- LED lighting
- Lighting Controls
- Boilers/Heating plant
- Heating / Cooling controls
- Free cooling in Beer Cellars
- More efficient refrigeration equipment
- Heat recovery systems
- Insulation – loft, wall, pipework
- Window coating
For more information or to register an interest please contact:
The business team on 01452 835 060 or AlexP@severnwye.org.uk
All SME businesses in Worcestershire are eligible except those in the following sectors:
- fishery and aquaculture sectors supported by EFF
- primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, supported by EAFRD
- coal, steel and shipbuilding sectors
- the synthetic fibres sector
- generalised (school age) education
- banking and insurance companies
- organisations that receive more than 50% of their main funding from Government or local Government.