Target 2020 - Gloucestershire
The Gloucestershire Target 2020 project and will support at least 300 Gloucestershire based small and medium sized enterprises over the next three years.
The project offers support in terms of:
- Expert energy efficiency advice including onsite energy survey, analysis of historical energy use, advice report presented onsite and help to create an action plan.
- Partial grants to help fund the installation of energy saving measures. The grants are subject to eligibility criteria and range from £500 to £20,000 and will be a maximum of 35% of the install costs.
Grants can be used for anything that will result in sufficient carbon savings. This could include, but is not restricted to:
- LED lighting
- Lighting Controls
- Boilers/Heating plant
- Heating / Cooling controls
- Free cooling in Beer Cellars
- More efficient refrigeration equipment
- Heat recovery systems
- Insulation – loft, wall, pipework
- Window coating
For more information or to register an interest please contact:
The business team on 01452 835 060 or email@example.com
All SME businesses in Worcestershire are eligible except those in the following sectors:
- fishery and aquaculture sectors supported by EFF
- primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, supported by EAFRD
- coal, steel and shipbuilding sectors
- the synthetic fibres sector
- generalised (school age) education
- banking and insurance companies
- organisations that receive more than 50% of their main funding from government or local government.